The Part-time Group Study Programme offers 18 hours of tuition per week. The combination of language skills lessons and communication skills workshops enables students to develop their confidence, skills and fluency. Our flexibility means that students have the choice of attending either morning or afternoon classes, or can even select the specific lessons that they would like to attend.
Language skills lessons for purpose-designed grammar exercises, interactive and dynamic oral practice sessions to encourage the expression of ideas, and listening exercises using authentic materials for the development of comprehension skills.
The collaboration and project-management tasks of the communication skills workshops build fluency and confidence.
What you achieve
- Develop fluency and listening skills to communicate with both native speakers and international colleagues.
- Produce accurate English when speaking and writing by enhancing grammar and vocabulary knowledge and use.
- Practice formal and informal language for a range of situations.
- Develop confidence in English to help you succeed both personally and professionally.
- You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (arrival on the Sunday).
- Two cultural activities are included in the course fees every week.
- Language skills lessons are taught in groups with a maximum of 8 students
- Communication skills workshops are taught in groups with a maximum of 12 students.