The combination of language skills lessons and communications skills workshops enables students to develop their confidence, skills and fluency. The one-to-one lessons offer students a programme which is designed precisely to their own unique requirements.
- 15 hours of language skills lessons
- 10 hours of communication skills workshops
- 5 or 7.5 hours of individual lessons
Language skills lessons for purpose designed grammar exercises, interactive and dynamic oral practice to encourage the expression of ideas, listening exercises using authentic materials for the development of comprehension skills, and writing tasks in a range of styles and registers.
The collaboration and project-management tasks of the communication skills workshops build fluency and confidence. In the individual lessons the teacher is able to focus solely on the needs and personal learning style of the student, allowing for maximum progress.
- You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (arrival on the Sunday).
- Two cultural activities are included in the course fees every week.
- Language skills lessons are taught in groups with a maximum of 8 students
- Communication skills workshops are taught in groups with a maximum of 12 students.